Rates & Park Policies
Check-in: Enter the Park and turn right... proceed to the Park Office.
Payment: Your credit card is charged when you arrive. Should you cancel 3 days or less of your reservation, your credit card will be charged for 100% of the first day of your reservation and 50% of the second day (where applicable). Reservations canceled 4 or more days prior will not be charged. Reservations made online are always held by a credit card. Your remaining balance may be paid by cash or credit card when you arrive at Shoreline RV Park. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing Shoreline RV Park to bill your credit card for the full amount of the reservation, including any costs accrued during your stay and outstanding balances not paid when you depart. Stays of 4 weeks or more qualify for special discounts... speak to our manager about these.
Late Arrivals: Notify the Shoreline RV Park office if you will be arriving after 8 PM. Should you not notify us, and should your site be needed, we will release your site to be rented. With notification of late arrival, you are guaranteed a site, and you will be charged accordingly..
Changes & No Show:
No Show: Your credit card will be charged 100% of your first day, and 50% of the remaining days' charges. Changes to your reservation: Changes to your reservation will be made without incurring a service charge. However, changes are subject to availability, and may result in a higher rate. Cancellation: Shoreline RV Park's minimum cancellation fee is $5.00. Cancellations made within 3 days of scheduled check-in are subject to a fee equal to 100% of reservation charge. Please contact Shoreline RV Park for cancellations or changes to your reservation. Park Rules:
- Check-in – Check in will be at Park Office
- Check-out time is 11 am
- Late Check-out will be charged $25.00. (unless you have permission from the manager for late check-out)
- Check-out after 6PM is charged for full day.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH
- No installing clothes lines allowed.
- No space heaters allowed.
- No generator use permitted in the park.
- No wood burning fires, no open fires are allowed. BBQ'S and Hibachis in approved Containers only.
- No Pit Bulls, or aggressive dogs are allowed.
- You are required by law to pick up after your pet. PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES.
- Pets must be inside your RV when you are not in your site. No tying up pets to your RV or our trees or posts, unless you are with them. Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Quiet hours are from 11 PM until 7 AM.
- Unidentified vehicle will be towed away at owner's expense.
- No visitors after 11 PM.
- Park your vehicle within your assigned space. DO NOT PARK IN SITES OTHER THAN YOUR OWN. Check with office should you need temporary parking for your guest or an additional vehicle.
- No vehicles are allowed to park in any RV space. It will be towed away at owner's expense if the space is needed.
- No vehicle washing, repairing or changing oil allowed.
- No let or sublet allowed. Duration of stay is limited to 90 days.
- NO TENTS... No dishes, utensils washing in the restroom allowed.
- Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH.
- Management reserves the rights to move you to another space if needed at no cost to the park.
- Shoreline RV Park will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Place garbage in the Garbage Bin (on the left). Recycle (on the right.
- Storage of items underneath or anywhere outside of your RV is disallowed.
- Please help keep the park clean.
- We reserve the rights to refuse service to anyone.
- Failure to renew for an overstay will cause RV to be towed away at owner's expenses, if the space is previously reserved.
- All hoses/wires/etc... including sewer hoses must be placed on asphalt any damage to these items as a result to maintenance will not be the responsibility of the park.
- If you have door mats that are on any grass areas, door mat must be moved every day.